Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I've been "Tagged"

I've been tagged by my friend Betsy, so I'm supposed to write 5 things about myself.
Here goes!

#1. I love the sun, but I am afraid to suntan! I am a maniac for wearing sunscreen. My regular moisturizer has a SPF15 in it, so I wear that everyday....Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall! I put sunscreen on my hands everyday in the summer, too. Whenever I figure I will be out in the sun for more that 20 minutes....SUNSCREEN!!!!
My kids get annoyed with me. I am always asking, did you put on sunscreen? They call it sun scream...because when they don't have it on....I yell at them to apply it!

#2. My favorite television shows right now are "Brothers & Sisters" and "Ugly Betty". I cry almost every time I watch "Brothers & Sisters" and laugh out loud every time I watch "Ugly Betty". I can't stand reality tv. I never watch those kinds of programs. I don't watch "American Idol", "The Amazing Race", "Survivor", "The Bachelor", or any of those other reality shows! I can watch "Seinfeld" over and over again and still think it's funny after seeing the same show 40 times!

#3. My husband doesn't know about my blog. I've only told my daughter Shauna about it. I know she's read it once, but I don't know if she goes back to see if I've updated it! My friend Betsy, who inspired me to write my own blog, is the only other person I have shared my secret with. But if you're reading this, you know too!

#4. I never like any picture of myself. Even the ones where other people say they think it's a nice picture. Of all my Wedding pictures, I only like ONE!

#5. I am really a frugal shopper. I think in the last two years, I can count on one hand the things I've bought for myself that were not on sale! I never buy any clothing for myself unless it's on sale. I will redeem coupons, stock up on sale items, and travel to two or three grocery stores to get specials! I LOVE a bargain!

No comments: