Saturday, February 24, 2007

Ah...The Winter Cold


There’s really nothing worse than being sick, especially with a winter cold. I have one now. My head is throbbing and my nose is running. I’ve been lucky up until now. The girls come home from that germ-ridden school and they’ve been under the weather, but I had been lucky enough to fend it off.
Tuesday I went out with my girlfriend for a day of shopping and when I picked her up, she was sick! She really should have stayed home, but she said she really wanted to get out because we hadn’t had a real “girl’s day out” in a while. Now I’m suffering because of it! She was so sick the next day, she stayed in bed all day. I don’t have that option. Chores must be done regardless of how I feel. The barn is quite noisy during chores with the pumps running and when I come in I often feel even worse. Well like all things this too will pass. I just wish it would pass fast!

No comments: